Monday, December 28, 2015

Khloe Kardashian Flashes Nude Butt After 35-Pound Weight Loss: Diet And Workout Tips

Khloe Kardashian Flashes Nude Butt After 35-Pound Weight Loss: Diet And Workout Tips

khloe kardashian nude revenge bodyKhloe Kardashian flashed her naked butt on Instagram to promote her new reality show, “Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian.” A premiere date has not yet been set.
Khloe said her sister Kendall Kenner had snapped the nude photo when they vacationed together in St. Barths recently.
“Even though I’ve worked really hard on my mind and body to get to this point, I am still shocked I had the courage to do this shoot,” Kardashian wrote on her subscription-based website.
Khloe said her recent 35-pound weight loss has given her a hot “revenge body” that’s she’s very proud of.
“It’s for all my critics who called me ‘the fat one’ for my entire existence,” said Khloe.
On her upcoming show, “Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian,” Khloe coaches other people to lose weight and transform their looks.
khloe kardashian weight loss diet
Khloe Kardashian’s weight loss secrets are waist training, a dairy-free diet and 5-day-a-week workouts. (Photos: Women’s Health)
“Looking great is always the best revenge,” said Khloe. “It’s so exciting to be able to mentor these people through their full-body makeovers and I can’t wait to see the incredible results at their final reveals!”
Khloe, who has been called “Sasquatch,” “Bigfoot” and “ugly sister,” credited rigorous workouts, waist training and a dairy-free diet for her dramatic weight loss, Examiner reported.
Khloe shared her diet, workout and happiness secrets with fans in her book, Strong Looks Better Naked.
khloe kardashian naked book
Khloe reveals her weight loss, diet, exercise and happiness tips in her book.
Kardashian said her daily diet typically looks like this:
  • Breakfast at 5 a.m. – “A huge glass of water followed by black coffee.”
  • Snack at 11 a.m. – Apple with peanut butter or nuts.
  • Lunch: Chinese chicken salad, more water and and chopped vegetables.
  • Dinner at 7 p.m. – Steamed vegetables and fish.
  • Evening snack – Greek yogurt and fruit.
Khloe snacks on pre-cut vegetables and fruits like strawberries and blackberries during the day and drinks almond milk instead of regular cow’s milk, which she says causes bloating and weight gain.
Kardashian said she was overweight for many years because of her mindless snacking and emotional overeating. “I was a mindless eater,” Khloe wrote in Strong Looks Better Naked.
“I ate for comfort. I also ate out of boredom and habit. I ate when I was unhappy. I even ate chips because I love the crunchy sound they make. And I didn’t give much thought to what I was eating, or what I was putting inside my body.”
khloe kardashian weight loss diet
Khloe lost 35 pounds with a dairy-free diet, waist training and rigorous daily gym workouts. (Photo: Instagram)
Khloe said her 35-pound weight loss was sweet revenge against fat-shamers who have criticized her body and weight over the years.
“It’s for all my critics who called me ‘the fat one’ for my entire existence,” said Kardashian.
Khloe, who has been called “Sasquatch,” “Bigfoot” and “ugly sister,” said working out regularly became a habit after she kept it up for three months.
While Khloe loves the weight loss she has experienced, she says exercise relieves her anxiety and depression. Kardashian added that she exercises a lot because she loves to eat.
“I’m a foodie,” said Khloe. “If I could control what I eat, I would have the best body ever, but because I have no self-control I have to work harder. I would rather work out harder and eat what I want, in moderation.”
khloe kardashian waist training
In addition to rigorous workouts, Kardashian says regular corset waist training has helped her get flat abs.
Khloe and her sisters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian also do corset waist training to flatten their abs and slim down their waistline, as Celebrity Health & Fitness previously reported.
Waist training (or the Corset Diet), is a weight loss trend some women use to winnow down their midsection.
“This is a remarkable way to train your waist to be smaller,” said plastic surgeon Dr. Alexander Sinclair, who claims some of his patients have lost up to six inches.
Kim Kardashian says wearing a waist trainer gave her an hourglass body. (Photos: Instagram)
Khloe’s sister Kim said she wore a waist trainer to bed every night to make her waist smaller ahead of her May 2014 wedding to Kanye West.
The measure sounds drastic, but actress Jessica Alba credited wearing double corsets around the clock for three months for her dramatic weight loss after each of her two pregnancies.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment