Monday, December 28, 2015

Demi Moore Bikini Body Secrets: Raw Vegan Diet, Yoga and Pilates Workouts

Demi Moore Bikini Body Secrets: Raw Vegan Diet, Yoga and Pilates Workouts




Top 5 eBooks For Weight Loos


Demi Moore’s anti-aging secrets are yoga and a raw vegan diet. (Tallulah Willis/Instagram)
Demi Moore showed off her hot bikini body while hanging out by the pool with her daughters Tallulah and Scout Willis in an Instagram photo.
At 52, Demi has an age-defying bikini body that a woman of any age would love to have, thanks to an anti-aging raw vegan diet and yoga workouts.
Demi follows a mostly raw vegan diet that features organic vegetables, fruits, green juices, smoothies, and soups, Examiner reported. Raw food devotees believe that eating greens, nuts, and seeds heated below 118°F preserves vitamins and minerals.


Demi Moore got thinner, fitter and sexier after age 40.
Supermodel Carol Alt, author of A Healthy You, said a raw food diet spurs natural weight loss and slows down the aging process. This is because vegetables and fruits contain flavonoids and carotenoids, plant-based antioxidants that fight the free radical damage linked to aging.
“I’m never hungry, and my body is nourished,” said Alt, who also wroteEasy Sexy Raw. “Because raw food is so nutritionally dense, it’ll feed your body. A healthy diet is everything.”
Demi’s beauty secret is fragrance-free moisturizer. “My skin is very sensitive, so I use only fragrance-free, simple, pure products,” said Moore. “And I moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! If you focus on good skin care, your skin will be balanced, and then you really won’t need a lot of makeup.”


Supermodel Carol Alt, 54, credits a raw food diet and yoga for her age-defying good looks.
Moore, who admitted she was obsessed with being young and skinny, used to do punishing daily workouts that included running six miles a day, long-distance cycling, and lifting weights for up to two hours daily.
Ironically, Demi got thinner and fitter after scaling back on her intense exercise sessions during her 40s. Today, Demi’s workouts are low-impact and mainly include yoga and Pilates.
Yoga is an excellent anti-aging workout because it builds lean muscle, strengthens your core, and reduces stress, said Mandy Ingber, author of Yogalosophy. Ingber has taught yoga to her close friend Jennifer Aniston for the past 20 years and is responsible for Jennifer’s youthful physique.

Demi Moore says she got thinner and healthier after cutting back on her rigorous workouts and embracing yoga.
Despite being hailed for her fit physique, Moore confessed she suffered from poor body image and sometimes hated her body.
“I have had a love-hate relationship with my body,” said Demi. “I sit today in a place of greater acceptance of my body. And that includes not just my weight, but all of the things that come with your changing body.”
After decades of suffering a neurotic preoccupation with being sexy, Moore said she ultimately found that beauty and thinness never truly made her happy.
“I had an extreme obsession with my body,” Demi said. “I made it a measure of my own value. “I tried to dominate it, which I did, and I changed it multiple times over. But it never lasted, and ultimately it didn’t bring me anything but temporary happiness.”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment