Monday, December 28, 2015

Christie Brinkley’s Flat Abs And Hot Bikini Body Stun: Vegan Diet, Exercise And Beauty Tips

Christie Brinkley’s Flat Abs And Hot Bikini Body Stun: Vegan Diet, Exercise And Beauty Tips


Download Top 5 Weight Loss eBooks For Free

Christie Brinkley stays supermodel sexy at 61 with a vegan diet and yoga workouts. (Photos: Instagram)
Christie Brinkley showcased her flat abs and sizzling bikini body on Instagram during her Christmas vacation in Turks and Caicos.
Judging by her sleek supermodel bikini body, it’s hard to believe Christie is 61.
Not surprisingly, Christie follows a healthy diet, exercises daily, takes great care of her skin, and has a positive attitude.
“When doing sports or are on the water, it’s crucial to stop photo aging by protecting your skin,” Brinkley wrote in the caption to her Instagram photo.
“I am wearing Neutrogena Wet Skin broad spectrum [sunscreen],” Brinkley wrote in the photo caption. “And I always have a hat!! For more tips on diet, exercise, hair, makeup, etc, check out my new bookTimeless Beauty.”

Christie, a former Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover girl, credits a vegan/vegetarian diet for her youthful beauty, Examiner reported.
“I made the decision [to become vegetarian at age 13] because I loved animals and didn’t want to be a part of the slaughter industry, but I’ve been reaping the benefits of that karma ever since,” said Brinkley.
Christie explained: “I’ve avoided the constant antibiotic injections into animals and the growth hormones. If you ask me, growth hormones are probably very aging, if it’s trying to make cattle age faster.”
“I don’t believe in allowing my age to define me,” Christie wrote in her bestselling book, Timeless Beauty. “I really believe attitude plays a huge part in how you feel.”
Brinkley joins a growing number of celebrity vegetarians and vegans, who are sold on the anti-aging health and weight loss benefits of a plant-based diet, including Jennifer Lopez and Demi Moore.
Christie said another major anti-aging beauty tip is to be grateful for all the blessings in your life.
“The other thing that I think contributes to a youthful look is a joie de vivre,” said Brinkley. “I really believe that being flexible and grateful contributes a lot to your happiness, which contributes to your health, and contributes to your look.”

Christie Brinkley shares her anti-aging supermodel beauty secrets in her book, “Timeless Beauty.”
Brinkley also takes vitamins and anti-aging supplements that provide antioxidants for smooth skin and strong hair.
“I’ve always believed in a rainbow diet: As many colors and foods as you can eat, the better,” said Christie. “And I take vitamins, like Biosilfor my hair, skin and nails.”
Brinkley is also a fan of laser skin treatments and sunscreen. “I’ve had some great laser work,” said Christie.
“I’ve tried a couple of different ones. I have had Ulthera. I like that it doesn’t change your face, but it increases collagen, gets rid of dark spots, does a little lifting.
christie brinkley total gymBrinkley exercises every day, alternating between yoga and light weightlifting workouts. Christie also works out on the Total Gym, enjoys spinning classes and walking.
Brinkley, who has her own vegan skincare line, said her age-defying skincare secrets include daily exfoliating and moisturizing.
“My routine is very simple: I cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize,” said Christie. “I use the Olay Regenerist line and Clarins neck cream, and I’m religious about wearing sunscreen daily.”
christie brinkley skincare
Christie Brinkley credits her own vegan skincare line for smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines.
Brinkley has remained an A-list celebrity for 40 years in the fickle entertainment business because she’s an authentic spokesperson for any product she represents.
“I believe that my longevity in my career is due to the fact that I’m very careful about what I endorse,” said Christie. “I really want to believe in the products I put my name on. People know they can trust what I say.”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment