Monday, December 28, 2015

Elizabeth Hurley’s Bikini Body At 50 Is Amazing: Her Diet, Exercise And Beauty Secrets

Elizabeth Hurley’s Bikini Body At 50 Is Amazing: Her Diet, Exercise And Beauty Secrets

elizabeth hurley bikiniElizabeth Hurley flaunted her hot bikini body in a sexy Christmas card on Instagram.
“Bye bye London til 2016. Heading West to family, friends, fire and fun,” Hurley wrote in the photo caption Dec. 17 . “Yippee.”
In the selfie, Elizabeth is tan and toned in a nude bikini that spotlights her superfit body.
At 50, Hurley looks incredible, thanks to an organic diet and regular workouts that include Pilates, yoga and running.
Liz said shet hates to work out, but stays active to be healthy. “I don’t do a lot of set exercise, but I’m very active and run around all day,” Hurley told Healthy Living.
“I try to run, even though I hate running. I love Pilates and yoga, but don’t do them regularly. I am extremely active, though, and don’t sit still for long.”
Yoga is anti-aging and promotes natural weight loss by reducing stress, building lean muscles and suppressing appetite, said Christina Brown, author of the Yoga Bible.
liz hurley bikini diet
Liz Hurley’s bikini body fitness secrets are an organic diet, portion control, Pilates and yoga. (Photo: ElizabethHurley.com)
Elizabeth said her weight loss secret is a portion-controlled, organic diet that limits alcohol and processed foods.
“If my jeans feel tight I try to cut back a bit, and if I stay home in the evening I’ll eat a very light dinner,” said Hurley. “I rarely skip breakfast and always eat lunch but the lighter my evening meal, the better. I eat pretty normally but avoid processed and junk foods.
Elizabeth added: “A healthy diet will stop you from feeling run-down if, like me, you’re super-stressed. I have my own organic farm so [I] eat only my own meat and vegetables.”
hurley elizabeth bikini
Elizabeth Hurley, 50, said her anti-aging beauty secrets include lots of sleep, a healthy diet and Estee Lauder lotions. (Photo: Facebook)
Hurley’x anti-aging beauty secrets include plenty of sleep and careful skincare.
“If I had to choose any Estee Lauder product, I’d have to choose theAdvanced Night Repair,” Liz told Harper’s Bazaar. “It’s a phenomenal cream. It is wonderful.”
Hurley added: “I also use Resilience Lift moisturizer  both the day and night cream  which feels amazing on the skin.”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment