Monday, December 28, 2015

Jennifer Aniston’s Anti-Aging Beauty, Weight Loss And Diet Secrets Revealed

Jennifer Aniston’s Anti-Aging Beauty, Weight Loss And Diet Secrets Revealed

jennifer aniston beauty secrets
Jennifer Aniston’s beauty secrets are a healthy diet, exercise, sunscreen and lots of water. (Photo: Facebook)
Jennifer Aniston is 46 and fabulous, thanks to excellent skincare, a low-carb diet and regular exercise.
Aniston said drinking plenty of water, eating well, working out and taking care of her skin are her anti-aging beauty secrets.
“I always maintain a healthy regimen in terms of diet and exercise. It’s pretty much been a part of my daily routine for years now so its second nature to me,” Jennifer told Goop.
“Having said that, during the holidays I have no problem treating myself to some indulgent foods but I usually don’t go overboard with it in a way that I have to double up the fitness in January.”
jennifer-aniston-hollywood-reporter-january-2015-photos1Aniston begins each day with a healthy breakfast and a multivitamin.
“I start everyday with a good, solid breakfast,” said Jennifer. “I like to meditate every day for even just a few minutes. It helps clear the mind. I take a good multivitamin every day as well.”
Aniston said the key to keeping her skin wrinkle-free is drinking plenty of water.
“I drink smartwater all day, everyday,” said Jennifer. “I take care of my skin and try not to go into the sun as much as I used to. Also we are as young as we feel and treating yourself right is a great way to feel good. Being happy is also a key to looking and feeling younger.”
Aniston credits a low-carb diet and yoga workouts for her banging bikini body, Examiner reported.jennifer aniston topless yoga diet
Low carb diets such as the ketogenic, Paleo and Atkins diets fuel rapid weight loss by inducing the body to burn fat for fuel, said obesity expert Dr. Eric Westman, co-author of Keto Clarity.
“An apple with almond butter [is my favorite snack],” said Aniston. “Most nights I have protein and veggies for dinner and a chopped salad (no tomatoes) for lunch.”
Jennifer, a longtime yoga devotee, said her workout routine includes cardio exercise and strength training.
“I like to mix it up with some Power Yoga, treadmillelliptical machine, and low weight training,” she said.
Jen is known for her lush, gorgeous hair, so it’s no surprise she now co-owns a beauty company that makes shampoos developed by MIT scientists.
jennifer-aniston-living-proof-hair
Jennifer Aniston keeps her hair shiny and gorgeous with Living Proof shampoos, conditioners and styling products.
Aniston swears by Living Proof shampoos and conditioners, saying the products make her hair shiny, strong and healthy without damaging chemicals.
Aniston doesn’t wash her hair every day because of the drying effects of commercial shampoo.
Finally, Aniston said getting plenty of rest and relaxation are critical for anti-aging good health.
“When I’m really wiped out its time to go on a trip,” said Jennifer. “I have my go-to places in warm climates and sandy beaches like Mexico that really allow me to relax and get back on track.”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment